Sales Administrator – PowerLink Machine UK
About The Company:
The company is a world leading manufacturer of power generation equipment. The young and thriving business is of an international organisation, with rapid growth. The company is a specialist manufacturer of Diesel Generator Sets and associated equipment, with the products being marketed worldwide. Long term progression and an exciting opportunity to work in International Sales are offered to professionals who are passionate, enthusiastic and forward thinking.
An office based Sales Administrator is to establish and promote sales strategies, sales solutions and manage customer accounts.
Based at Sherburn Enterprise Park, Sherburn-In-Elmet, LS25.
· To plan the stock and implement the purchasing accordingly.
· To manage the stock and keep them in a good level and meet the requirements of sales.
· To sort, archive and manage sales orders and liaise both internally and externally to ensure the dispatch of orders meet customer’s satisfaction.
· To assist the Sales Manager and personnel with general administration duties.
· To provide departmental reports, statistics and market information in sales and purchasing.
· To handle assist with customer outstanding balances and payments.
· To assist Sales Manager with VIP customer’s account management.
· Researching the market and related products;
· To provide suggestions on marketing schemes and promotional activities according to different markets.
· To sort, archive the after sales service paperwork and assist the Sales Manager with after-sales service.
· To forecast and estimate customer orders and make applications for pre-productions.
· To assist with team building and provide training assistance to new employees.
· To carry out any other relevant tasks those are assigned by the Sales Manager.
We are looking for enthusiastic, passionate and forward thinking professionals, with good communication skills, and a history in sales service and administration, but this not essential. Someone who is commercially minded and has good negotiating skills, with the ability to interact with customers on all levels, both face to face and over the phone. Someone with good IT skills is required.
· Salary – Dependent upon experience levels.
· KPI assessed bonus available
· Free on-site parking, with an ideal location between York and Leeds.
To find out more about the company, please take a look on the international website – Sales
Please e-mail a CV and written application to [email protected]
Alternatively, please call 01977689100 for enquiries.