We have a great opportunity for a hardworking, reliable & motivated individual to join the Finance team as a Finance Officer.
BHIG is an international Reputation Management Company with a focus on China. Our company is engaged in providing professional public relationship management, consultancy and high-end visiting services in the UK. The role will be responsible for the finance practice of company.
- responsible for the preparation, analysis and maintenance of financial records and reports
- preparation of financial statements, including profit and loss accounts, balance sheets, budgets, cash flows, producing management accounts using both Sage and Excel,
- implementation and monitoring of internal audit procedures,
- reconcile bank statements with general ledger,
- VAT returns,
- liaising with the Chinese financial team on cross-border transactions and financial reporting.
- A good grasp of Mandarin Chinese is essential
- Good understanding of UK taxes. Knowledge on TOMS is highly preferred.
- Experience in a relevant financial role
- Experience with sage accounting system software
- Excellent analytical, numerical skills & time management skills
- Good knowledge of current financial rules and regulations
- Excellent communications skills and teamwork
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org