Property Management Consultant in Canary Wharf
We have exciting employment opportunities to offer candidates to join
our ever expanding business. All roles have significant prospects to
progress within a growing and forward thinking agency. We reward hard
work and provide the opportunity for outstanding individuals to succeed
within an incentive driven environment. If you have an interest in this
industry and wish to thrive in Property Management.
Property Management Consultant - 1
1) IT literate able to use the usual Office IT packages
2) Highly analytical and able to make well-judged decisions based upon sound commercial considerations and common sense
3) Communicating among the landlords, tenants, contractors, utility companies, block management companies etc
4) Handling utility bills, maintenance, insurance and other issues that related to property
5) Clear written and verbal skills
6) Previous professional experience in a similar role would be highly desirable
7) 5 & 1/2 days working week
Please send your CV to email@example.com for further information.