we need an Analyst / Project support
OHD are looking for a new Project Support person to help roll out and support their flagship ASQ-POS app to restaurants around the country, as well as supporting other projects within the company. This is an exciting and varied role in a young, upcoming and fast moving company.
The person suited for this role will have a keen interest in technology, with a strong business acumen to help with marketing duties.
The primary duties are as follows:
- Market research and competitor analysis
- Liaise with different department about the requirements and deliverables
- Assist the senior management with new clients and existing client support
- Work with the app developer to assist in creating the right functions for the end user (but coding skills are not required)
- Manage own workload and that of the project itself, manage others time and tasks so deadlines can be met
- Microsoft application skills such as Word/Excel for some general admin duties
- Candidate must be highly organized to work in a fast paced and pressured environment
fluent Mandarin speaker
£280 per week
6 weeks probation then at least 3 months contracts
Successful candidate can work from home with occasional visits to the office in Doncaster.
Closing date for applications: 8th June, 2015