Assistant Product Manager Needed
Philex is a leading manufacturer and distributor of antenna, signal distribution, audio video accessories, computer and electrical power products.
Philex markets both retail and trade orientated products through an extensive network of wholesalers, distributors and retailers including Europe and the Far East.
With a head office in Bedford UK, Philex has invested extensively in its own manufacturing and logistics facilities in China.
DEPARTMENT: Product Department
JOB TITLE: Assistant Product Manager
To primarily assist the team of Product Managers in whole process of product range (from creating product range from design stage through to production and sales), and maintaining accurate records and processes. Main duties to include, but shall not be limited to:
• Assist in creating product ranges from early brainstorming through to design and specification, sourcing manufacturers, production, pricing and delivery, and sales
• To study trade press and feed any relevant information to Product Manager
• To check and monitor stock movement and assist with forecasting demand
• To regularly run computer reports as required eg. identifying overstock, discontinued items, special stock, quarantined stock
• To communicate with suppliers as required
• To assist with the development of new products including liasing with the Studio and the manufacturer for packaging artwork etc.
• To assist with the creation of special sales/promotional material
• To assist with product training and general introduction of new products
• To assist with the creation of slick product presentations to customers
• To assist in trade shows and marketing activity
• To obtain and collate relevant certification and approvals on products
• To complete New Product Introduction forms as required, updating product specifications and updating product information on computer system
• Proof reading product specification sheets
• Manage product file records and processes
Please send your CV to: [email protected]