Job Title: Account Manager
Job type: Permanent, full-time
Location: St. Albans, Hertfordshire
Salary: OTE £26k, uncapped with Pension.
FSP Group is the global leading power supply manufacturer with branch offices worldwide. Our UK office is seeking an Account Manager with solid business experience in the UK IT industry. Working as a fast growing IPC solution provider you will be given ownership of a number of clients and applications and you will be responsible for driving business & ensure sales target achievement in the UK markets. You will need to work closely with senior management, also demonstrate excellent communication, presentation and organisational skills. We offer very competitive package for profit sharing on the business developed.
- Build strong rapport with each of your clients.
- Manage and be responsible for your accounts day to day.
- Maximise the revenue generated through your accounts
- Ensure smooth handover when receiving new accounts from the BDM team.
- Delivers weekly and monthly reporting on the progress of activities.
- Achieves sales revenue quota objectives consistently on a quarterly basis to meet growth targets.
- Takes personal responsibility for customer satisfaction or even exceed their expectations to win business.
- Maintains a sales forecast summary for current accounts and prospects providing a clear indication of potential business both quarterly and annually.
Skills and experience required:
- Min of 2 years sales experience, preferably in the technology industry.
- Motivated, self-starter who is proactive and Sales driven.
- Great business acumen.
- Strong communication skills and a passion for great customer service
- Eager to work to targets, being part of a team who work in a high volume and challenging environment.
- Fluent in English is a must, plus fluent in Mandarin would be an advantage, though not essential.
- Full UK driving license will be beneficial.
For more information, please visit our website: www.fsp-group.com.tw
FSP (GB) Ltd