1. The Inbound Supervisor is responsible for the day-to-day operations of the outbound department. Responsibilities include staffing, training, safety, scheduling, receiving, put-away, replenishment, RMA, inventory and loss prevention.
2. The Inbound Supervisor is a role model and leader and must solve problems, make informed decisions and manage the department wisely in order to achieve maximum results.
3. Responsible for hiring, training and managing the performance of Inbound Department members.
4. Train, coach and manage all inbound associates in all policies and procedures of the company.
5. Maintain employee shift schedules and approve employee vacation requests. Monitor and review time clock entries pertaining to payroll, breaks and lunches
6. Create and monitor continuous process improvement of the inbound operations.
7. Establish and maintain metrics for department and provide frequent communication and feedback to team members
8. Maintain an orderly and neat inbound areas.
9. Help solve problems and make informed decisions that affect the service, and productivity of the outbound departments
10. Communicate in a clear, concise, understandable manner, and listen attentively to others, understand material, and provide instructions to all Associates.
11. Adjust priorities and manage time wisely in a fast-paced environment.
12. Any other tasks as assigned from time to time.