Mandarin Speaking Marketing and Recruitment Officer
Mandarin Speaking Marketing and Recruitment Officer for UK education training and technology organisation.
First Plus Education is now seeking a Marketing and Recruitment Officer to work in the Birmingham office supporting Sales and Business Development Director.
First Plus Education Technology Company Ltd is a UK registered and operated company with its specialisation in international education for overseas students at universities. Combining both online platforms and offline activity centres, we aim to provide professional and customised advice on study skills, academic tutorials, and living services in almost every aspect to help secure their success of the life in the UK. The core team of the company consists of experts at international higher education with more than 16 years of work experience, professors of both UK and China universities with over 25 years of teaching and researching experience, and the talented staff who have worked or studied in the UK and have actively involved in the international education industry.
- * Daily communication with students, regular negotiation with business development partners, in the UK and China, use of Chinese Social Media app Wechat, Weibo, e-mail and telephone, etc.;
- * Planning and organising marketing and recruitment events and activities, including general social activities, academic support and study skills related open classes;
- * Presenting in Mandarin and English to international students, mainly Chinese students, focusing on academic improvements and how to study effectively in the UK;
- * Reporting to Sales and Business Development Director on regular basis, carrying out and achieving sales strategies and targets, recruiting students on various academic support courses and services;
- * Analysing sales data, carrying out sales reports, plans and action, adapting and developing marketing and sales strategies;
- * Performing and implementing market research, designing and updating promotional materials including company leaflets, events and course flyers, marketing PPTs, etc.
The successful candidate will:
- * be able to speak and write Chinese and fluent spoken and written English.
- * have excellent customer services skills;
- * understand market change and market situation;
- * know and keep learning about overseas education training sector;
- * be able to work without supervision and take initiative to develop different skills;
- * have studied in the UK at degree or above level, in order to share student experiences in the UK to new and potential student clients.
- have education training background.
Location: Birmingham Based, travel to other cities in the UK including Coventry and Leicester, etc is required.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £18,000 to £20,000 Base Salary + Performance Bonus
Please make sure you have the right to work in the UK before applying to this position.
Please send your CV to: email@example.com
First Plus Education is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.