Position: Trainee/Graduate Accountant
- Data Entry - Inputting client records into a digital format, in order to provide assistance with the preparation of year end accounts.
- Year End Accounts - The role will involve the preparation and delivery of year end accounts, whether from start to ﬁnish, entering ﬁnal journals after partner review, or picking it up somewhere in the middle.
- VAT Returns - Helping to complete quarterly VAT returns, ensuring monthly deadlines are met.
- General Admin - Keeping records and client ﬁles organised as and when required.
- Training & Software - Full training on how to use the IRIS software will be provided, allowing the ideal candidate to develop at their own pace.
- Outward Calls - Mainly dealing with HMRC initially, the ideal candidate is likely to be making outward calls to solve any queries that may have arisen during the provision of our services.
- Attending Partner Meetings - By using their Chinese language skills they may be asked to attend some partner meetings in order to translate and improve communication channels, enhancing our service.
- Studying - After an initial probation period, the ideal candidate will be able to study towards their ACCA qualiﬁcation, taking time oﬀ to attend college whilst also doing being proactive in completing additional study outside of working hours.
- Accounting & Finance, or any other related degree. Minimum of 2:1, however 1st class degree preferable. Highly competent in Financial Reporting modules will give candidate the best chance of succeeding, after starting the role.
- Fluent in both English and Chinese, in order to assist staff with some of our Chinese speaking clients.
- Teamwork - Ability to work well and ﬁt into a fast paced oﬃce with a hard-working culture.
- Numerical Skills - Need to be comfortable working with complex calculations and able to pick up numerical solutions to real world problems easily.
- Flexibility - The ability to change approaches to each client, as all clients require diﬀerent methods in preparing their sets of accounts.
- Time Management - The ideal candidate will have a good level of time management in order to meet deadlines and provide an eﬃcient level of work.
- ACCA Qualiﬁcation - The ideal candidate will also be wanting to continue their studies and obtain their ACCA qualiﬁcation.
Please contact Mr Zhao and send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.