Position type: Permanent
Sector: High End Retail
Job Type: Full time
Salary package: £8-£9 per hour
Experience: Retail experience desirable
With various stores throughout the UK and a growing online presence, this Scottish born company offers a large diversity of high end products. They specialize in the offer of merchandise made from cashmere and also lamb’s wool. Their choice of products ranges from scarves, knitwear, bags, accessories and wraps which are suitable for both men and women.
We are seeking a motivated and passionate individual for a High End Sales Consultant who will go the extra mile for the customer. The candidate should be approachable, have excellent communication skills and is required to have a high level of English and Mandarin speaking capabilities. In addition to the compulsory skills, the ideal candidate should be passionate about the high end retail industry.
Ideaboxes Limited is an international recruitment and consultancy agency. It specialises in finding UK businesses experienced Chinese bilingual candidates. Ideaboxes aims to provide outstanding support for businesses and offer professional career advice for Chinese speakers based in the UK. By delivering this service, Ideaboxes can act as a bridge between distinguished employers and high-level job seekers. By recruiting the best Chinese candidates for employers, this will assist in the development of an expanding Chinese market and meet the increasing demand for Chinese speakers in the work place, worldwide.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Welcome and greet customers with a warm personality and professional attitude.
· Be professional at all times, offering guidance and advice to clients when needed.
· Detailed knowledge and understanding of the brand and products.
· Assist store manager and assistant manager in any duties.
· Work as a team towards reaching and surpassing goals.
· Offer exceptional customer service to exceed client expectations.
· Follow all required company procedures, standards and policies communicated by the company.
· Take initiative to increase store productivity.
· Attend all store briefings and meetings.
· English and Mandarin speaker (required).
· Experience of sales in a high end brand (desirable).
· Exceptional communication skills.
· Self-motivated and takes initiative.
· Responsible and reliable individual.
· Works well in a team environment.
· Approachable and warm personality.
· Ability to work under pressure and in a fast paced environment.
Please Note: In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Due to the high volume of applicants it is only possible to contact successful candidates within 14 days.