地点: Central London
· Work closely with the Sales Development Manager to develop and implement programmes that will build sales and distribution
· Identify those key strategic accounts and opportunities that will ensure effective coverage of the region, and tracking performance according to set objectives
· Support reginal distributors in developing in-market sales in the supply chain
· Ensure healthy inventory level at reginal distributors’ warehouse for product availability and smooth supply across all relevant channels
· Be a primary point of contact with reginal distributors’ sales teams, key wholesalers and retailers, in relation to in-market enquiries and follow up
· Collate and track information on distribution, prices and competitors’ activities to support business planning
· Manage and conduct product demonstrations and presentations to pitch for key accounts
· Organize and conduct in-store demonstration and sampling activities, which may involve weekend working
· Assist the Sales Development Manager with sales planning and tracking A&P and other channel expenditure in-line with relevant budgetary controls
· Manage new products introduction and launch to the trade in support of reginal distributors’ to maximize distribution
· Build good relationships with reginal distributor’ and their sales teams ensuring timely flow of information to support sales and development opportunities.
· Update and manage reginal distributors’ records and contacts.
· Ensure effective trade coverage and regular field-based contact managing an economical yet comprehensive journey plan.
· Periodically update on the latest trends and findings in the market.
· Business trips as and when the job requires.
· Totally fluent in English and Mandarin (both written and spoken)
· Eligible to work in the UK
· Full UK Driving Licence
· Be prepared to work flexible hours including weekends, with frequent travel.
· Excellent interpersonal communication skills both internally and externally
· Tertiary education and numerically competent (Business or Marketing degree an advantage)
· Chinese food lover / keen cook, or with a good knowledge of Chinese cuisines and commercial kitchens
· Cantonese will be plus
If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 2 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs.