父母一方拿了PR后,是否孩子可以直接申请PR或者英国籍,我要稍稍更正下我以前所说的

这就是说,父母双方PR,孩子在英国出生,但没有任何签证在中国,可以直接在中国用MN1表格申请入籍?麻烦好心人回答,谢谢

我的情况和你一样,知道了麻烦告诉我一声,谢谢了!

前提有英国籍的父母那一方不是靠血统来获得英国籍的

这句话怎么理解呀?

太牛了,thanks

亲,我有个英国朋友,女朋友是Indian人(36岁),没有英藉和PR,但好像有难民或别的身份。和这个英国人有了两个小孩子,一个八岁一个快四岁了,出生证明上都没有父亲的签字,我想可能是因为她想申请单亲妈妈的福利。:L 俩人也没有结婚的打算,就想这么混下去,我想请问一下,以这个四岁宝宝为例,他怎么才能拿到英国藉呢???出生证明怎么能加上爸爸的名字呢?,或者还有别的办法可以拿到护照吗?

很给力啊!

最新MN1 1(3) 申请表! 这个可能有点用. 希望对相关者有所帮助. 有类似情况的可以多多交流.
Section 1(3) applications - children born in the United Kingdom to parents who are now settled in the United Kingdom
If the child’s parent has become settled in the United Kingdom or becomes a British citizen, the child will have an entitlement to register as a British citizen. This registration would be under section 1(3) of the British Nationality Act 1981./

Q1: My child has been away from the UK. Can he apply for Registration?

‘There are no residential requirements for application under section 1(3) (child born in the UK before parent was granted ILR/PR).(http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?p=592355&#592355)’

Q2: Where should I submit application form MN1?

The guide said (page31):

If the child is in England, Wales, Scotland or Northern Ireland send the form with the fee and
supporting documents to
UK Border Agency
PO Box 306
LIVERPOOL
L2 0QN
If they are in the Channel Islands or the Isle of Man, you should send them to the Lieutenant-
Governor.
If they are in a British overseas territory, you should send them to the Governor.
If they are elsewhere, you should send them to the nearest British Consulate, Embassy or High
Commission.

But I also noticed that you made a change: (http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitecontent/newsfragments/66-nat-add)
Changes to British nationality applications made outside the UK
13 July 2012

From 16 July 2012 if you are applying for British nationality from outside the UK you must send your application form to:

UK Border Agency
The Capital
New Hall Place
Liverpool
L3 9PP
From 16 July you cannot submit your application for British nationality to the British High Commission or British Consulate in your country.
Residents in Hong Kong should continue to submit their application at their British High Commission or British Consulate.
We will shortly be updating the information contained in the official guide ‘Where to send your application form’ to reflect these changes.

I suppose I should use address: UK Border Agency
The Capital
New Hall Place
Liverpool
L3 9PP
instead of the one from application form: UK Border Agency
PO Box 306
LIVERPOOL
L2 0QN

Q3: I downloaded MN1, 2010 version, do you have new version to come soon?
Yes .12Dec 2012

Q4: Which documents are needed for registration as BC?

If applying under section 1(3) (child born in the UK to parents who now at least one parent holds ILR), the following documents are required:

• Full UK birth certificate for the child (with the ILR parent named on it).
  • Child passport (if has one).
  • Parent’s passport showing ILR / BRP.
  • Marriage certificate (if child born before 2006).
    All documents need to be originals. Not a photocopy.
    <Applying through the Nationality Checking Service (NCS) will be ok with photocopies I
    presume.>

楼主
讲一讲英国出生的孩子(一出生就有英籍)母亲英籍,父亲绿卡,怎么样才能拿到中国的护照?还有配有转绿卡,再申请入籍的,是不是没有离境天数的限制??
谢谢啊,呵呵呵

请问父母一方pr 前出生的孩子需要酌情考虑, 在这种情况下在申请孩子入籍的时候需要提交什么额外资料吗,如何提高成功率?

亲爱的楼主 我是刚过来这边的 打算申请英国护照
我是妈妈是英国护照, 我是跟她的,但是我在英国居住两年的话 我就过了十八岁 。
那样的话我还能去申请吗? 因为要拿到护照必须要居住两年, 还必须要18岁以下。 那个时候的话我就过了18了??、
迷茫了 … 纠结了…
求指点啊!!!

是这样的,我生我儿子的时候我是学生签证,我老公永居,我们那时候只是partner关系,没有登记结婚,我儿子是直接拿的英国护照。规定应该是孩子在英国出生,父母一方有settlement或者国籍孩子就可以入籍英国。但是在海外出生的宝宝就不同了,HO的网站解释的非常清楚。(转贴)

4.父母一方拿到了PR或者英国籍,那么孩子可以登记入籍吗

答案是不可以。 孩子在英国境外出生的话,父母一方后来拿到了PR或者申请入了籍,孩子是不具备资格登记入籍的。 除非父母都获得了PR, 或者一方拿PR,一方拿(或者正在申请)英国籍,孩子才有资格申请登记入籍。原文, Children in this category will be considered at the Home Secretary’s discretion and will
usually be registered only if both the parents are granted or already hold British
citizenship, or if one parent holds British citizenship and the other is settled in the UK.

小蜜蜂,原文这个我理解成了父母都拿了英国国籍或者一方拿英国国籍一方是永居才能注册。请问这样理解对么?因为我朋友父母双方都只是永居,孩子在中国出生过英国3年拿永居留了。他们只打算给孩子入了。请问这个也符合入籍情况么?麻烦你了哦{:5_148:}

我想问一下,我小孩是英国出生,目前是我的tier 1 Dependant。 我老公刚拿到永居,我还是tier 1. 那我小孩可以现在申请入籍或者永居吗? 用什么表格呢?谢谢

我和老公都是PR,儿子在我们拿PR前出生,现在在中国。如果我们给他在中国申请入籍,他有中国护照没有英国签证,到时候如何回到英国呀?求高人解答??

不好意思,英国出生的。接楼上。。

入籍后不就有英国护照了,持英国护照回英国呗

我以前听说,如果在国内申请入籍,英国护照上没有中国签证,出不了关。求助。

有点复杂,但是很有用。

英国出生的小孩,父母一方拿到永居以后小孩就可以申请入籍。

孩子不在英国,在中国也直接申请入籍吗?