10年永居寄签批准时间统计

应该是还在当地邮局,一般是在第二天显示,xxx was delivery from xxxx。 打个电话问问吧,别弄丢了!

LZ,请问下怎么去申请HO的签证记录啊?

问一下,申请10年永居要提供工作单吗?必需得有工作才行吗??

不需要有工作的。

我在其他的网站上看到的,14年的永居,三个月就收到了PR。
这个很值得学习,看看人家为了这个申请准备了什么。

以下是一些他的情况:
I came to the UK 14 yrs ago as a student and was only given a 1 year visa, which I was unable to extend after my first year of uni, due to being unable to raise my 2nd years fees, I subsequently had to drop out and work. I spent the other 13 yrs living and working ‘undercover’ in fear of being one day caught.

Finally last week the Home office send me a residency permit. I’m not sure why they processed my applicaiton that quickly. I’m wondering whether anyone else here has had that quick a response.

这些是他的签证资料:
I am not married. My mother is however a UK resident, and I’ve got a few cousins scattered around London, which helped in make the point of family connections in the UK

I’ve been 9 years with same employer, also being able to prove that I’ve not left the country in 14 years. Documentation and correspondence i.e. employment contracts, payslips, P60s, bank statements, council tax and utility bills, Mortgage statements, NHS and medical letters going back pretty much for the entire period, Basically anything official ever sent to me during the 14 year period.

Certificates for various exams and qualifications I acheived over the 14 years as well as my Life in UK test results.

Character references from 8 friends (british citizens) vouching for me in order to show my social ties.

Letters I’ve received from Cancer Research UK and British Red Cross, who I’ve been making monthly donations to for the last 5 years - Good way of showing support for UK charity organisations.

I gave my solicitor 2 box files full of paperwork, and she basically picked out what she thought was enough to build up a case.

相比较之下,我们太稚嫩。我们为永居申请,准备的太少,太有限了。难怪我们要等这么长的时间。

只能说他中奖了,一般14年申请怎么也要现在UKBA待上1年多才会有消息。rp爆发了,呵呵

同意楼上的,RP大爆发,我在另外坛子上看到有08年寄的14年,今年2月才回来的

真的要看RP呀

你要向HO申请SAR, 附上10镑钱

具体细节和邮寄地址见
http://www.bia.homeoffice.gov.uk/navigation/personal-data/

这个和他本人的准备充分,有非常直接的因素。

可不是嘛,充分准备了14年!{:5_129:}

哦,是嘛! 谢谢哦!!

最近都没有人收到回复吗?

钱划走了,要长时间能收到确认信啊,已经寄了2周了

我的pr下來了。面簽改的寄簽,7個半月。。

我几个问题:
1,什么时候寄签的?
2,没什么面签改寄签?
3,交了哪些材料?
4,Caseworker有没有向你索取其他资料,或者联系你?

谢谢

我去年7月底簽的。。找的律師。。當天的面簽改的寄簽。。可能是因為最後一年補過材料所以不給面簽。。材料就是他要求的那些,沒有再要求過我補其他的。就是一直在等,等的挺折磨人。

太恭喜啦。 让我看到了希望。 但是冒似现在下来的都只有面签改寄签的。 不过picke终于成功了,让人开心啊。 上苹果拜拜还是有用的

呵呵。。。是啊。。呼喚是很靈的。。也替你呼喚。。

我上个月星期四寄出,星期二钱划走,星期四收到confirm的信的

POWERON1, PR有3-4个月了,一直没有消息
linlin277,已经5个多月了

------------August------------
TIFFANY405, 28/08/2009 granted on 22/02/10 178 days

------------September------------
Oli80,08/09/09 等待中
powerivy 07/09/09 granted on 23/02/10 169 days

------------October------------
supreme_devil 28/10/09 等待中