急,收到home office 邮件说信息不一致

周一给老婆和孩子办的T2 dependency extension,结果今天收到home office邮件,让我交钱,说我提供的信息不一致
我的T2 COS code是在shortage list里,但是说上次不是按照shortage拿到的,让我提供信息,我不知道该提供什么信息,怎么办?请大家给出个主意

I am the caseworker dealing with your application for indefinite/further leave to remain as a Tier 2 Migrant, at present I am unable to proceed with your application.

The reason for this is that I require further information from you in order to process your application.

Additional fees of £240 per person, totalling £480 is required.

This is because you have stated on your application that your sponsors occupation is shortage, however the last leave they were granted the COS states not shortage.

Can you please complete the attached form and return to this email address.

This information is required by 5pm on 26 February, if the information is not received by this time your application may fall for refusal/ be rejected as invalid.

Please be aware that due to this we may not be able to decide your application within the advertised service standards.

你看一下你上次申请你自己T2签证的时候,你的job code在shortage list里面吗? 如果在你上次申请时用的cos code和这次是一样的话,就把上次的确认信给home office 看,如果不一样你就要检查你自己是不是填错了

我之前有一次换tier 2 签证的经历,明明提交的job code在shortage list里面,home office一开始给我拒签了说我的job code不在list里面,完了我和他们escalate,把政府网站上明文公示的shortage list code做截图做为证据,最后申诉成功,给我发了tier 2