配偶签证第一次续签经验分享 standard service

早上在immigration board上分享的经验,懒得翻译啦,给大家做个参考, 11月四号预约曼城按指纹照相,昨天拿到的签证
Just got my BRP card today, this forum has been helpful, so I would like to share my experience with you guys and I would also like to help if you have any questions. (self-application)
Service: Standard Service
Timeline: I booked an appointment at Manchester UKVCAS on 4th November and received the BRP card on 18 Dec 2019, so the whole process took 7 weeks, I reckon it must quite busy at this time of the year. The appointment took 25 mins, I have scanned and uploaded all the doc at home, so it saved some time; it won’t have any email or calls to confirm you have submitted the application or your application is in the process, all you can do is to be patient and wait)
Documents I submit (case by case, may not suitable for your circumstance):

1. both passports from me and my partner & BRP cards
  2. my UK master degree & academic transcript
  3. our marriage cert (UK)
  4. two years of evidence for proving that we are living together (every 3 months, including bank statement joint account, utility bills with both name on, council tax with both name on, letters from HMRC(separate) )
  5. my partner employment (12 months payslips, work contract, bank statements to reflect that salary goes into the bank account, employment letter, P60)
  6. House (land registry, mortgage statement, council tax)
  7. photos span recent 2 years (1 pic every 3 months)
  8. correction letter (I was stupid to answer the question, do you share any financial responsibility, I answer no, actually as long as it’s joint account for the utility bills or council tax, then you should say yes, no matter if you really pay it from your bank account)
  9. some questions I answered, which some people find confusing: do you have other reasons to stay in UK? No;
    could you and your partner live together outside the UK if necessary? Yes; have you been out of the UK since you started living here? I first time arrived in the UK as a student in 2013, so I listed every record; do you intend to live with your partner permanently in the UK? yes; do you own or rent your home? Neither Own nor rent (as the house is under my partner’s name, we have provided an additional letter from my partner to confirm I have the right to live in our house)
  10. consent form & declaration form
  11. our flights’ confirmation emails or tickets to prove we traveled together across 2 years
    {when you upload the documents to UKVCAS system, it’s better to edit the document name to be more specific, such as 01.2018_Payslip_Your Employment_Your Name, etc.}

Delivery: DX delivery (sign for)

let me know if you have any questions thank you guys

你好,想问一下从你收到decision letter 到最后收到BRP花了多久呢?

brp卡先到了 但是都是几乎同时到的 前后不差一天

我们去croydon办的,2天后就通知BRP申请成功了,因为快递第一次没人在家一周多拿到BRP

是standard service or super priority service

Hi, are you download the statement from you online account? If so, do you get the print out and get in stamp at branch?

请问你交签证费时最后是可以选签三年还是五年吗?

standard service