honda的hrv怎么样?

如题 车不大 挺贵的样子

渣渣车,标准的城市小型suv,驾驶舱缩成狗,后排和后备箱缩成狗,尾门玻璃视野狭窄,倒车瞎,前风挡玻璃倾斜视野狭窄,A柱视野遮挡严重,转弯瞎。

然后说说引擎,全系1.5 i-VTEC 区别是加不加Turbo 和CVT,从引擎到cvt变速器全是祖传的动力总成,0-60最快9.7sec,最慢11sec,这么小的轻的车,这种加速成绩,只能说明这是一个标准买菜车,买菜速度还是下等偏下。这种机械素质还要28千才配cvt,再加点其他配置要到30千了,这就可以去吃屎了,我32K就上Golf R,还是高配,买这辣鸡干蛋?

去试驾一下就知道了,个人感觉这种越不了野的CRV买了没用

这价格确实挺扯淡。但是很多人有钱也不会买golf R的,嫌窜

这个价位的好车挺多的,确实不一定选golf R,我只是举个例子,要不看看A35? {:5_142:}

hrv 还有柴油发动机i-DTEC感觉比汽油的好

golf r好吗?30K买奔驰呀

OK this is a cracking price on a AMG line MERCEDES-BENZ C CLASS ESTATE C180 PETROL AMG LINE 5DR Auto with 33% off list price & now £24545.00

Quoted in solid paint only & free UK delivery.

Brand new unregistered cars, you will be the first registered keeper and you will be dealing with the Mercedes-Benz dealer directly once an order is placed.

Cars are available from stock for delivery within 2-3 weeks, in the following colours:

Solid - Polar White

The interior features AMG sports seats in Black Artico leather / Dinamica microfiber, with high gloss Black and aluminium trim.

This model carries the following features as part of its standard specification

18" AMG Aero 5-spoke alloy wheels – tremolite grey
3-spoke multifunction AMG steering wheel in black Nappa leather with flattened bottom section
Active Parking Assist including PARKTRONIC with reversing camera
AGILITY CONTROL comfort suspension
AMG body styling (front apron, rear apron and side skirts)
Analogue clock
Audio 20 CD with 10.25-inch colour display and SD card-based navigation system
DAB digital radio tuner
Double cup holder
Floor mats (Black with ‘AMG’ lettering)
LED High-Performance headlamps with integral LED daytime running lamps
Heated front seats
Media Interface
Mirror package (electrically folding mirrors and automatically dimming mirrors)
Rain-sensing windscreen wipers
Split-folding Rear seats (40:20:40)
Seat Comfort package
SPEEDTRONIC cruise control
Tyre pressure monitoring system

The quoted discounted price includes a £2,925 deposit contribution towards Mercedes-Benz finance. This is conditional on you taking out PCP or Hire Purchase finance at 5.7% APR Representative.

If you are looking to pay cash for your new car please add the £2,925 Deposit allowance on to the discounted purchase price shown.

Please note: You only need to borrow a minimum of £3,000 on Mercedes Agility Hire Purchase finance to qualify for the above sums of money.

All quotes include 12 months road fund licence, a full manufacturer’s warranty, and free driven delivery anywhere in England. Quoted prices are valid for cars delivered by 30th June 2019

https://www.drivethedeal.com/specialoffer/5716/boo?SO_ID=5716&SO_ID=5716&SO_ID=5716

C180?说句不好听的,Golf R能把C180秒出天际。。。。

Benz跟BMW完全不一样,BMW普通车系就能达到很高的机械素质和性能,例如340i,430i,440i,540i,甚至包括530D这种柴油车,0-60加速都能进5秒,新款的340i甚至能达到0-60,只需4秒,369马力,500牛米扭矩,恐怖的数据,而且还省油37.6mpg,大家不需要买M高性能版就可以享受到极高的性能加成,在新款340i面前,M3黯然失色。。。。。

反观benz,3系的对手C class,C class里面普通版最高C 300,马力才255匹,0-60,6秒,至于C180…9秒?

对了,为什么Golf R能把C180秒出天际?因为Golf R的0-60加速是4.5秒 {:5_142:}

我们虽然不能唯加速论,但是真的,在了解车的人眼里,在Golf R面前,C180真的就是一坨屎,更别提Golf R在大众死忠眼里的信仰加成,打扮漂亮的Glof R走来路上,会有人行注目礼,C180?呵呵。。。。。

只听说过crv,hrv是个什么鬼?

不怎么样这车,就是省油