Financial Analysis Assistant
As a Financial Analysis Assistant, you will be working in the Finance Department and reporting into the Finance Manager. You will be responsible for the provision and analysis of high quality financial & quantitative management information for all divisions of the UK and Europe business.
Duties & Responsibilities
* Assist Collecting, analyzing and reviewing quantitative data and creating meaningful reports to drive business improvement
* Assist include but not limited to, business case analysis, invoice research, invoice analysis, invoice processing, invoice reclassifications, cost benefits analysis, funding models, financial research, financial reporting
* Support onsite team with ad hoc financial duties
* Dealing with queries in a timely manor
* Business Travel Required
* Strong Excel and systems user
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
* Experience of organizing individual workload and meeting deadlines
* Strong attention to detail, accurate and able to work under pressure
* Able to work on own initiative and as part of a team
* Fluent English and Mandarin is a plus
Work Permit (Required)
Due to the large number of applications, we are only able to respond to applicants matching our requirements.