* Job Title: Account Manager (Sales)
* Job type: Permanent, full-time
* Location: St. Albans, Hertfordshire
* Salary: OTE £26k-£31K DOE, (Base salary £21K-£25K)
FSP Group (www.fsp-group.com
) is the global leading innovator in the power supply unit sector with over 9000 employees worldwide, design and produces over 60 million PSU per year. We are also the only world top 10 PSU maker who has its own branches office in the UK and being the leader in the UK PSU market, FSP (GB) Ltd continue to work directly with all the first tier British firms across all the sectors, which includes Industrial, Medical, Military, Education, Broadcasting ...etc. We root our expertise to all the industries with knowledge on the economy and industry trend, and grow our business with our customers by providing our irreplaceable value and partnership. In the end of day, there is no technology equipment doesn’t require a PSU, and why talk to a middle man when you can talk to the first tier manufacture locally?
Following the celebration of our UK office’s 20thyears anniversary, FSP (GB) Ltd is currently working on an exciting expansion plan and is looking for talented, passionate and ambitious sales professionals to be part of our UK team to help us continue our incredible growth. You will be given ownership of a number of clients and applications, developing new clients, establish connection with all the multinational firms directly to discuss business strategy and partnership, and you will be responsible for driving business & ensure sales target achievement. This is the great opportunity for those candidates who have interest to progress on their career and extend their connection to all the first tier technology firms in the UK.
* Manage, build strong rapport and be responsible for your accounts day to day running to maximise the revenue generated through your portfolio.
* Creates sales opportunities and revenue in assigned accounts and develops new business through referrals, sales leads, cold calls and internal initiatives.
* Achieves sales revenue quota objectives consistently on a quarterly basis to meet growth targets.
* Takes personal responsibility for customer satisfaction or even exceed their expectations to win business.
* Delivers weekly and monthly reporting on the progress of activities, as well as maintains a sales forecast providing a clear indication of potential business both quarterly and annually.
Skills and experience required:
* Must have minimum of 3 years sales experience with track record to meet target, preferably in the technology industry.
* Must have great business acumen, motivated, self-starter who is proactive and Sales driven.
* Must have strong communication skills and a passion for great customer service.
* Must have UK driving licence or able to acquire one within 6 months of on-board.
* Prefer Mandarin Chinese speaker, but not essential.
How to apply:
Please email your CV and covering letter to Brian (email@example.com
) or Yi (firstname.lastname@example.org
), quoting job reference AM-PAL-0419.
Closing Date: 26/Apr/2019