网民评出来的英国最让人不想住的地方和最让人想住的地方2019排名榜,网民评论很搞笑。

England’s WORST place to live: Peterborough tops insalubrious list of ‘cr*p towns’ after it’s dubbed ‘biggest dump in country’ - so does YOUR local area make grim rundown of 2019?
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6728839/Englands-WORST-place-live-Peterborough-tops-insalubrious-list-cr-p-towns.html

最不让人想住的地方前十名,基本都在英格兰北部。

1. Peterborough
The biggest dump in England with aggressive and inbred residents. You feel totally isolated from the rest of the world and life in general, as though everything else is going on and you’re not part of it as you’re stuck in this dump. Take a trip into the town centre and it’s like walking onto the set of the ‘Walking Dead’ - every manner of inbred mutant adorns the streets.

2. Huddersfield
There’s nothing but pound shops and a few coffee shops. It’s polluted, unclean, full of idiots and a horrible place to live.

3. Rochdale
Take in the smells - the strong whiff of tobacco and fatty foods with subtle hints of exhaust fumes, sweat and damp vegetables from the market area - and see if you can detect a undertone of vomit, Karate aftershave and old cheese.

4. Doncaster
‘You’ve probably been forced to pass here on the train at some time in your life and seen all the attractions such as smack and rat-infested flats.’ Another added: 'Ah Doncaster, that st-hole surrounded by other st-holes like Hull, Barnsley, Pontefract, Scunthorpe and Rotherham.

5. Hull
Hull, the European Capital of Culture in 2017, has made the top 10 every year since 2005 and is three-times overall winner - so this is possibly an improvement.

6. Rotherham
‘I think I’ll head off somewhere else and get away from it all. I put as much distance between me and the population as possible after that first visit.’ ‘I stopped going into the town centre - there was just no point because I like a pint without violence. ‘After a year of reading headlines in the Rotherham Advertiser like “Chip pan fire guts house”, "Body found outside takeaway’ and “Asbo granddad at it again” I decided I didn’t fit in and moved away.’

7. Blackpool
'Just walking around the town centre and seeing the result of years of inbreeding is an ordeal - we try to avoid the place unless absolutely necessary. The best thing about Blackpool is the M55 out. ‘While in Blackpool all you smell is weed, McDonald’s, KFC - you may think it’s a jolly seaside resort with candy floss and donkeys but it’s a scum-bucket for the transients who come here to draw benefits in a holiday resort instead of in an inner city.’

8. Castleford
‘In a town where everybody is a blood relative of the person next to them, you have to wonder whether the chavdom stems from bad breeding, or in the case of Castleford, possible interbreeding.’ 'A trip to Castleford is a real eye opener - and you need to keep your eyes open because if you dare to close them, they’d have your wallet faster than you could say XR3i. ‘If someone wanted to give Yorkshire an enema, this is where they’d stick the tube.’

9. Oldham
‘The people of Oldham look as though the government has been performing nuclear testing in the area.’ ‘If you want culture and sophistication, then look no further than Yorkshire Street and the local shopping centres, where Sports Direct is the new Hugo Boss and TJ Hughes is the new Harrods.’

10. Blackburn
‘The estates make Syria look calm. You can guarantee that if you dare to walk down these down-trodden, dogs**t-ridden estates - and mind the needles - you will spot the inhabitants walking freely in dressing gowns, fluffy slippers and in the case of women, undoubtedly pregnant, with a fag in their gob going to pick up another free prescription from the clap clinic.’ ‘Drug dealers, dole wasters, bums, guttersnipes, fallen women, young slappers and their steroid-pumped teenage boyfriends. It’s a nightmare - a cross between Shameless and the Star Wars canteen.’

最让人想住的地方前50名。

Orkney
Richmondshire
Rutland
Hambleton
Eden
South Oxfordshire
Cotswold
Ryedale
St Albans
Derbyshire Dales
Vale of White Horse
Waverley
Hart
East Hertfordshire
Westminster
Winchester
Rushmoor
Uttlesford
Wychavon
Harborough
South Cambridgeshire
Rushcliffe
Ribble Valley
Surrey Heath
Wokingham
Harrogate
Babergh
West Oxfordshire
South Bucks
Windsor and Maidenhead
Warwick
Elmbridge
Chichester
Stratford-on-Avon
Lichfield
Malvern Hills
Rochford
Chiltern
Shetland
Richmond upon Thames
West Berkshire
Basingstoke and Deane
South Hams
Fareham
St Edmundsbury
Wycombe
Mid Suffolk
Monmouthshire
Daventry
Selby

我是来看网民评论的,结果没看到。
写这篇文章的是谁,连伦敦字样都不提。第一个最想居住的地方竟然是一个岛,赶紧把作者送过去居住一辈子吧。

评论不是都有嘛,比如说Castleford

‘In a town where everybody is a blood relative of the person next to them, you have to wonder whether the chavdom stems from bad breeding, or in the case of Castleford, possible interbreeding.’

'A trip to Castleford is a real eye opener - and you need to keep your eyes open because if you dare to close them, they’d have your wallet faster than you could say XR3i.

‘If someone wanted to give Yorkshire an enema, this is where they’d stick the tube.’

做为在rotherham生活工作了很久的人,我觉得southampton,Wembley也没比rotherham好到哪儿去。
除非是个别很高大上的地方,绝大多数的小town city centre都是low比跟low店。哪儿不都是poundland当道。

一直不知道oldham的情况,直到一脚被人踹飞 {:5_133:} 哆哆嗦嗦回到家,报了警,来2个军装,2个cid,然后把我带去录口供,一直记得当时警察特别温柔的对我说,oldham就是这样啊,你没出事就是幸运 {:5_145:}
离开oldham的时候,真是头也不回,10年了,没回去过 {:5_142:}

住曼城时,去过一次Rochdale看朋友。后来不和那个朋友往来了,因为怕她再邀请我去她家 {:5_138:}

这个评论太邪乎了吧 {:5_140:}

啊,这么吓人! 是什么人种干的啊

很欢乐我家就在最受欢迎的地方 hooray

下雨,傍晚,hoody,从背后跑过来踹的,所以不确定 {:5_139:}

没事就好。我以为伦敦以外的town都安全。。

我以前都是贼大胆的,那以后真是风吹就胆小的那种。我看房子的时候,就在town里面转,看行人的走路速度,脸色啥的,有一个房子我都约好了看,逛一圈觉得感觉不好,就留个条也没进去,免得房子看好了,自己纠结。安全还是最重要的。

和去年前年的排行榜差不多……英国中线就是条shi……

每个Town差别都很大,可以参考 illustreet.

比如 East Hertford / Ware (我在的地方)属于不错的小镇,中产阶级很多。
但是往东的不远的大town Harlow,属于 Essex,就是很多人心目中的 shithole。
往下火车两站路的 Hoddesdon 又属于治安一般(前个月有枪击案)
往伦敦方向下去过了Cheshunt一站站路的小镇属于越来越红色(dreprivation index)直到快到 Liverpool Street 才转好

这些介绍的措辞真是语不惊人死不休啊:funk:

rotherham不是有个比较大的shopping centre吗?rotherham离谢村不远,谢村给人感觉还是挺不错的啊。

那里的犯罪率真的高得这么可怕?

最不想住的地方居然没有luton??

昨天刚从Huddersfield回来,市中心的shopping centre挺大的,完全不是“There’s nothing but pound shops and a few coffee shops.“ ,而且那边的建筑觉得有古典特色,如果不是刚刚亲自去过,绝对被这个所谓民调误导了。

哈德斯菲尔德今年在英超所以还行,下赛季降级回去以后又变成shithole

哦哟没看出来,圣阿尔班斯还是个高大上的地方啦?这排名是房产中介排的吧?:lol