Location: Oldham, Manchester M35 9BG
Position: Documentation Admin
Salary: From £17000 per annum (probationary period)
Date posted: 09/01/2019
Job type: Permanent
Contact: Crystal Yau
We are currently seeking a documentation admin to work in a busy office in Oldham, Manchester.
Documentation Admin Duties will include (but are not limited to):
• Liaise with suppliers, customers, haulier and forwarder, providing a professional, knowledgeable and efficient service.
• Chase and record all paperwork from supplier/customer.
• Prepare documents for forwarder, check and approve bill of lading. Be Responsible for the preparation & completion of all FREIGHT export documentation.
• Makes regular checks to ensure accuracy of database.
• Checking of supplier and haulage invoices, deal with discrepancy.
• Liaise with consignee at destination, to assist custom clearance process.
• Provide general admin support to team.
Candidates Will Require:
• Be used to working under pressure and to tight deadlines
• Be adaptable and resilient
• Can work on own initiative
• Be flexible and "go the extra mile" to provide exceptional service
• Be a team player
• This role would suit a hardworking individual looking to take an excellent opportunity of a career within the shipping industry.
• Candidates must have the right to work in the UK
Reason for hiring: Business Expansion
As a documentation admin you will be required to work a normal working week, 8.30am to 5.00pm, Monday to Friday, half an hour unpaid lunch break. There may be the occasions though when you are asked to work flexi-hours or a few hours overtime. This is a permanent position after probation period (3 month normally).
For application, please email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information please don‘t hesitate to contact us on 01618702721 asking for recruitment.