被英国人diss的城市的前十名

Has YOUR town just been named one of Britain’s worst? Huddersfield is ‘chavvy’, Dover is ‘a dump’ and ‘the best thing about Blackpool is the M55 out’ according to the locals in new vote to find country’s least desirable place to live
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6467335/Has-town-just-named-one-Britains-worst.html
Top 10 worst towns: ‘Chavvy’ Huddersfield topped the list, narrowly beating competition from ‘violent’ Rotherham and ‘self-pity city’ Liverpool.

1 Huddersfield:'There’s nothing but pound shops and a few coffee shops‘. ‘It’s polluted, unclean and full of idiots. It’s a horrible place to live.’ Another added: ‘Huddersfield - it’s a rough, boring, chavvy, c*** hole.’

2 Rotherham: ‘I stopped going into the town centre. There was no point. I like a pint without violence’.

3 Liverpool: ‘Don’t get me started on their self pitying.’

4 Rochdale: ‘Welcome to the cesspit of the universe, where evolution took a break and spat out this breed of useless slack-jawed yokels with less IQ than a glass of water.’

5 Blackpool: One voter said the best thing about fifth place Blackpool is ‘the M55 out’ while another labelled eighth place Accrington as a ‘dump’

6 Castleford: One commenter on the website said a trip to ‘Cas Vegas’ is ‘a real eye-opener’.

7 Hull: seventh, is a former three-time winner of the Worst Place To Live award

8 Accrington: secured the number eight spot as one critic advised simply ‘Do not visit this dump’.

9 Bristol/Blackburn:‘Beneath the veneer of textbook overdone hipster pretentiousness is the same Bristol of old, where the West Country chavs spew out their own unique interpretation of the English language.’

10 Dover:‘If you have never been there, the name of the town probably conjures up images of the iconic white cliffs. The reality is, Dover is one of the biggest dumps in the South East.’

竟然没有stoke?

No.11

地域歧视这件事儿每个国家都有。 {:5_129:} 好像人类天生就是善于讨厌别人啊! 哈哈

Blackpool 还不错啊!Bristol 也真没想到,链接还没细看,估计是没啥客观标准的排名。

也不一定是“地域歧视”,可能有些说法是fact,有可能有些地方真的是horrible。 {:5_139:}

不是什么客观评判的,就是问卷调查的结果。

没Luton不应该啊。。

没有slough和glasgow?

Daily Mail的话也能信?也不想想看DM的都是些什么人

Basically, the Daily Mail positions itself as a middle-class tabloid. {:5_142:} It’s definitely right of centre, politically, and the online edition is certainly more celebrity-focused than the print version. Both tend towards sensationalism - an often used quote is that “a good Daily Mail article should always leave you hating something new”.

The online version does tend towards ‘clickbait’ recently, too (as do other newspapers that like to see themselves as higher-end, and left-of-centre, I might add…) with ridiculous opinion pieces designed to lure people in with an over-the-top headline.

感觉挺客观啊。有些地方你见了就知道了,特别破败萧条,甚至有点让人害怕,想赶紧离开。Blackpool 虽然玩的东西多,但的确也给人很破败的感觉。

大部分都在north west啊 {:5_142:}

Accington 3万一个房子,月租350

回报率看起来很搞,就是怕每年空几个月。 {:5_139:}

birmingham呢?

波城啊,it is a Marmite,you either love it or hate it. {:5_142:}

Nottingham?

Blackpool town centre 真的是脏乱差。

Bristol 多lovely的一个城市啊