本帖最后由 domo_communi 于 2017-11-30 00:24 编辑
记忆单词这个过程也是非常有效的一个学习框架(成龙大哥可能不同意）。记忆单词这个过程比较机械化，枯燥。但是他很结构化（structured）目标和测评都很明确。比较适合孩子自行掌握，安排学习计划，学习时间管理 - 安排见缝插针的时间。
我们能够做的是让记忆单词这个过程变的不太枯燥 - 通过应用大量例句，在使用中记忆。
SYNONYMS: emotionless, unconcerned, lackadaisical ANTONYMS: eager, passionate, enthusiastic
SYNONYMS: group, fleet, motorcade, procession, escort, accompany,
SYNONYMS: satisfaction, reimbursement, repayment
SYNONYMS: suffering, pain, agony
ANTONYMS: happiness, contentment
SYNONYMS: keep out, deny access to, embargo, eliminate, rule out
ANTONYMS: accept, admit, allow for, include
1. Because the diva thought she was better than everyone else, she was ________________ about having others wait on her.
2. Although James was ________________ about his classes, he loved playing football.
3. In the 1970’s, many people were ________________ about marriage and had little interest in settling down.
4. The employee’s ________________ attitude was apparent in the rude way he greeted customers.
5. The refugee ________________ moved over three thousand refugees safely across the border.
6. Troops will travel in front of and behind the ________________ transporting the women and children through the war zone.
7. Because the ________________ of ships is being protected by military planes, the vessels are not likely to be attacked by pirates.
8. The small amount of ________________ is a comfort to the inconvenience this travel disruption has caused you.
9. We ask for ________________ for the missed flight for it is not our fault.
10. You smile so that others won't see what's ________________ you.
11. Her face was set in ________________ ; eyes squeezed shut, her mouth twisted in sorrow.
12. If an African American citizen tried to vote in the 1950s, the workers would ________________ him based on his race.
13. Only workers would be allowed to enter the business establishment and police would ________________ everyone else due to the riots outside.
14. To ________________ someone from a job position based on their religion violates his or her rights.
15. Voting rights pertain to everyone but may ________________ imprisoned men and women from this privilege.
JUMBLED SENTENCES （重新排序）
1. I'm about apathetic place the down shutting
2. Two Humvees were leading the desert north ahead, into the towards convoy travelling
3. The insurance company offered us injury compensation for the
4. I screamed out in missed the goal anguish
5. Some of the data was specifically from the report excluded