亲子游玩天地 – 飞牛牧场

时间真的过得很快,以前来这里是和老公两个人的约会,不知不觉已经多了一个缠人的小鬼-糖糖了。
Time flies so fast. My husband and I used to date here, but today we have a child named tangtang.

大约下午的时候我们才入园,首站蝴蝶园,我一直很喜欢这种地方 - 风景优美又富有教育意义,让孩子直接的接触学习,是最有效也最能拉近彼此距离的好方法唷!
We arrived here in afternoon. Butterfly park was our first station. I always like the place where with good scenery and knowledge. I know that it is the most effective to learn and to get closer to each other.

园区内有个餐馆,我们决定边玩边走回去吃晚餐,沿路有很多喂食小动物的互动体验,还有那一片大草地,很适合在那里野餐、放风筝。我们决定让糖糖爸在那里休息一下,我带糖糖在草地上运动一下。
There was a restaurant in the farm. On the way to the restaurant, we found many places where we can feed some animals directly. It was interesting. Also, there was a stretch of meadow. My husband decided to take a nap there;tang tang and I played on the grass.
It was pity we didn’t bring a kite or we can fly a kite there.

晚餐我们吃飞牛牧场大家都很推的牛奶锅,真的很好吃!汤头浓郁,食材新鲜,糖糖吃完一直吵还要再吃一碗,可见刚刚在草地上真的有运动到哈哈。
We had a tasty milk hot pot that every recommended in the farm. The beef was fresh and the soup was thick and rich in flavor. You could see how tangtang tried so hard to play in the afternoon because she asked to eat one more. It was fun.

房间外观 outside of the room

让我来跟大家介绍一下今晚的住宿吧,我们住的是三人房,房内的杯子等设计都很可爱,最重要的是床很舒服~让我们一觉好眠到天亮,储备满满的体力继续探索飞牛牧场。
Let me introduce the room we stayed here. This room was for three people and I found that the cups here were pretty cute. I loved them so much. The most important thing was that they had good beds for us to sleep well all night. After a wonderful night, we were ready for keeping exploring “flying cow”.

睡个好觉起来,还有早餐迎接大家,营养又丰盛。
The breakfast here was organic and nutrition!!

早上我们安排了一连串的DIY行程,大部分要自费,不过都是很有趣的体验,详细内容和时间要去官网确认一下
We had many DIY courses on that morning; most of them were not free but interesting. You can get more detail information on this website

一连串的DIY体验活动结束也饿了,吃了这里的午餐(需自费),在这样的地方品尝义式料理,有另一种不同的感觉。
We were hungry after many DIY courses, so we had Italian cuisine here. Although the price was not so cute, it is worth for you to try one. It would be a totally different feeling if you had Italian cuisine here.

白布丁是飞牛牧场的人气伴手礼,在离开飞牛牧场前,我们买了些伴手礼回去给亲戚,这个地方除乐适合亲子来玩,也真的很适合家族旅游喔!
White pudding is the most popular souvenir here. We bought some to our family. I have to say that “flying cow” is not only a good place for nuclear family but for extended family.

地点:苗栗县35750通霄镇南和里166号
电话:037-782999

You can get more information here.
ADD:No.166, Nanhe, Tongxiao Township, Miaoli County 357, Taiwan (R.O.C.)
TEL:037-782999