求助房贷因deposit被拒

Ah I see. Then my guess is that you’ve been a little unlucky… From what you’ve written I think you’ve had a very strong application.
It sounds a little unusual that the advisor should put a note on your app before double checking with you. Have you asked her if she’d be able to remove the note when you obtain a proof of the source of funds?

Lots of people suggested to use a broker and I also think it’ll be a good idea. It saves your time and energy. In addition they probably know the lenders’ approaches much better. Lots of them take their commission from the lenders rather than the borrowers. Even the whole market brokers’ fees are usually very reasonable.

You’re very welcome - I haven’t helped much anyway since you knew about the influence of the remortgage already.
Good luck :slight_smile:

进来学习的。

不明白你为什么要在halifax账单上标注来源,多此一举

Mortgages advisor 要求的,每一笔进账都问了来源,当着我们的面标注的。包括我老公有时每个月给我转的钱还要问为什么他要转钱给我。
我碰到这样的advisor真是太。。。

更新一下,重新申请了Halifax,找的broker. 这次什么材料都不提交,要的才给。3个月bank statements, pay slips,先审核通过再做valuation, 做完valuation 1天被通知拿到正式offer, 预计周末收到。

提醒一下,如果找的mortgage advisor看上去不是很聪明又要很多材料,一定要换人。她还说我们不能再申请Halifax了,broker说肯定没问题,很快就申请下来了。

主要的失误还是我们太自信了,每个月拿工资首付也充足的,觉得自己的情况无比简单。碰到没经验的人也没办法。

我们最近也准备贷款,现在问题是房子较贵,其中大部分资金是国内汇款过来的(最近半年陆陆续续),父母的名额用完还是不够,又借了几个亲戚的名字汇过来。HSBC审核严格要求多没敢去试,现在准备去halifax申请,已经拿到AIP,想请教下对于资金来源这部分,你们成功申请的那次halifax有没有要求提供相应的资金来源证明?我们很怕说不清楚,因为没有经验,借别人名义汇过来的款项不是由父母的账户转钱给他们汇的。
周五就要去halifax直接申请了,紧张紧张。。。盼回复
发送自苹果论坛手机版: m.powerapple.com

请问你最后申请halifax贷款成功了吗?