"妞别上大学了,我给你首付买个房咱找个男朋友生娃吧!“买房砖家Kirstie Allsopp劝告女生。

"妞,别上大学了,我给你首付买个房,咱找个男朋友生娃吧!“买房砖家Kirsty Allsopp劝告女生。

Allsopp baby remarks ‘patronising’
http://celebrity.uk.msn.com/news/allsopp-baby-remarks-patronising-1

Kirstie Allsopp’s suggestion that young women should ditch university in favour of finding a boyfriend and having a baby by the age of 27 are “rather patronising” to teenage girls, a leading headmistress has said.

Jo Heywood, head of Heathfield School, a girls’ school in Ascot, said she applauded the property guru’s point that girls should consider their futures, but said it had been spoilt by her talk of “boyfriends and babies”.

In an interview with the Telegraph, TV presenter Kirstie suggested that it was time to speak “honestly and frankly” about fertility and the fact that it declines dramatically once a woman is in her mid-30s.

“At the moment, women have 15 years to go to university, get their career on track, try and buy a home and have a baby,” she said. “That is a hell of a lot to ask someone. As a passionate feminist, I feel we have not been honest enough with women about this issue.”

Allsopp later went on to say: “I don’t have a girl, but if I did I’d be saying 'Darling, do you know what? Don’t go to university. Start work straight after school, stay at home, save up your deposit - I’ll help you, let’s get you into a flat. And then we can find you a nice boyfriend and you can have a baby by the time you’re 27.”

She added that women have time to work on their career after they have had children.

“I don’t want the next generation of women to go through the heartache that my generation has,” Kirstie said.

“At the moment we are changing the natural order of things, with grandparents being much older and everyone squeezed in the middle. Don’t think ‘my youth should be longer’. Don’t go to university because it’s an ‘experience’. No, it’s where you’re supposed to learn something! Do it when you’re 50!”

But Ms Heywood said that youngsters need to make the right choices at the right time for themselves.

“Teenagers should always be encouraged to go to university or straight to work for the right reasons, and should be encouraged to choose the path which suits them - not the one that is likely to ensure they can buy property or have a baby by the most immediate route,” she said.

“I would never encourage a bright teenager to ditch their university prospects for fear they won’t ‘have it all’ in the future. I believe having it all is a total myth - it is more a case of doing what is right for you and making the right choices at the right time for you.”

Writing for the Independent School Parent website, Ms Heywood said she thought that a graduate with a good degree would be likely to be able to buy their first flat around the same age as someone who has worked from the age of 16 or 18, if not sooner.

“I applaud what Kirstie is saying in principle - that girls should consider their future and security - but I think she spoils her point by suggesting abandoning university is the way forward and her talk of boyfriends and babies is rather patronising for the generation I am preparing for university and beyond.”

四年后你们会明白。你们今天的努力基本上是扯王八犊子。改变你们命运的不是知识文化,主要是爹妈,长相。。。。还有你们村是不是要拆迁了!

另外考上大学的同学注意了,要记得和没考上或弃考的同学搞好关系,等大学毕业了好去他们的公司去打工!考上一本的要经常联系二本的,未来家乡的领导就是他们!二本的要跟大专的搞好关系,他们将是你们孩子的老师!

She’s got a point

:lol:lol 那她是没生活在中国。我们从小每天看到的标语是“ 好好学习,天天向上”。 不牺牲自己学习,那有过去喊 咱们CHINK到今天喊 投资投资啊

完全同意读太多书有毛子用啊

哈哈哈哈哈

看到过一句话,每个人都渴望成功,每个人都可以成功,思想的启迪,智慧的光芒会点亮你的人生,充实你的心灵,成就你不平凡的一生。

说的有点极端,为了上头条吧;P

不过话糙理不糙,重要的是因才施教

可见在资本收益率为王的年代,各国都一样哦。叼丝的话,不论如何,不论哪里,都是叼丝。而高帅富则是不论到哪里都有类似的生活。作为叼丝一枚,还整天左思右想是否移民如何就业,其实,就算移民,也是叼丝……只不过把地理坐标变了下,环境反而更生疏……真是有些想去出家的冲动……

楼上有人鼓吹读书无用论。读书确实不能保证大富大贵,但是不代表不读书就肯定能大富大贵吧。你咋不看看那些不读书而成功的比例?全都是一些特例,他们大部分不都还是在社会底层?在国内找个对象别人还要挑挑学历呢!

我怎么觉得说的很有道理呢。

作为女孩子长相身材真的很重要,其次就是应该有目标,知道自己什么时候要什么。

不要为了点情情爱爱的占满了头脑,再伟大的爱情最后都是柴米油盐。

这不就是变相的说:读书其实也是件很奢侈的事情吗?而且,不是适合所有人!
自从没有免费的教育,就没有平等的人生。

说读书没用的主要还是因为自己学渣吧?

哈哈,真相帝

在中国混 大部分人还是读书上学工资结婚生子 正常套路
有捷径的人还是少数啊
不上大学妞 也必须是漂亮的 还得是没脾气的 愿意给人家生娃的
不然谁傻的给你买房子

其实有一定道理!

呵呵,说的挺对的,我觉得也可以这样。

看人。自身聪明努力成绩好工作有前途的女孩,21岁就可以大学毕业,愿意读博士24岁博士毕业,运气好的话直接做大学讲师,25岁生孩子,30岁之前生2-3个,然后好好个人努力一路升到教授。45岁之前做到的女教授见过不少,人家也是2个娃儿,25-30岁生的,一点都不耽误升职加薪拿项目。彪悍的人生不需要解释。当然我们只有羡慕的命。

没觉得早早嫁人生孩子不工作的女人多么享受生活。成天八卦来八卦去别人家的事儿,不觉得无聊吗?当然,人家可能还可怜我们打工一族呢。

只想说:什么样的爹妈就有什么样儿的娃儿。我还是做努力工作的妈,给孩子做个好榜样。毕竟娃儿是男的,没有嫁人这个退路。:lol

认识一个男生和一个中国来读书的女生结婚了,结婚以后才知道这女生是一个中国土豪的独女,土豪送一公司给女儿让这小两口弄着玩,这男生就辞了金融苦力的活随女孩去中国了。女孩可嫁,男孩也可娶啊。:shutup: