配偶签证轉永居

你好,我想请问一下关于配偶签证转永居需要什么资料。7月份到期转永居。需要提供2年住一起的地址证明,我们只有到今年3月份的。因为我们最近搬回去跟父母住,所以从今年3月份开始就没有信可以证明我们的地址。请问是不是需要我父母写一封信证明我们是住在他们那里呢?

估计你的spouse visa 在2013年7月8号前递交,这样旧法在此适用。

要交的支持材料有:
你和你伴侣的护照
财产状况:银行对帐单 (虽然官方说是3个月的,建议交6个月),工资单,P60 等 (在交了房租和council tax后,保证每周有113镑的剩余)
LIFE IN THE UK
同住的证明:在一起2年寄同一地址的6封以上的信函(要求三种不同来源)。收信人为你和你伴侣,例如水电费,电视费,hmrc, council tax,房租合同DVLA,银行帐单,医疗信。建议交20封以上,能证明跨两年内的,如每三个月一封
照片
1.Two recent identical passport-size photographs of yourself with your full name written on the back of each photograph.
2.A recent passport-size photograph of your partner with his/her full name written on the back of the photograph.
3.Two recent identical passport-size photographs of each child under 18 applying for indefinite leave to remain in the UK with you, with their full name written on the back of each photograph.

'Yes, yes,wholesale sexy lingerie, I know, and that man my brother- more sentiment!We are not going to die.I knew the stats, the RBI, the ERAs, their batting averages, how much they got paid, and how they came up 1 from the minors.As a preliminary to another journey to his bunk, he hooked Wolf Larsen’s buttonhole with a greasy forefinger and vacuously proclaimed and reiterated: 'I got money.Not surprising he didn’t realize what a state it would put you into.
“That is true, Monsieur Cardinal,” said the king, "and you were right, as you always are; but the queen, not the less, deserves all my anger."I’m a-losing all patience with him.”
And she flew to a little inlaid casket which stood upon the dressing table, opened it with a feverish and trembling band, drew from it a small poniard, with a golden haft and a sharp thin blade,sexy lingerie online, and then threw herself with a bound upon D’Artagnan."Capital! but it is understood you will only cross the river in case of danger."Both were stained with splashes of mud of the same appearance.You can’t just stuff it into your wallet and then shell out a bunch of crumpled twenties and dog -eared tens when you want a pool built in your back yard or an addition put on your house.Five weeks after he hung Rita up (I’d forgotten all about it by then, and had gone on to other deals),plus size sexy lingerie, Ernie passed a small white box through the bars of my cell."That is sufficient, my Lord! She did not know what might take place during night which approached so menacingly–for large masses of cloud rolled over the face of the sky, and distant lightning announced a storm.In five more years he will leave the company with $4 million in his 401k retirement plan.“But what happens if you don’t have enough money?” I asked.
相关的主题文章:

?tid=1872310