英探亲签证经验分享帖 - 5年(完成)

鉴于大家的要求,魔头今天特别来分享一下5年探亲签证的成功经验。 不过每个人情况不同,不要过于教条主义,魔头写的并不是必胜宝典。 大家还要具体情况具体分析~~

魔头家人的探亲背景:
魔头的家人在申请此次签证前已经申请过探亲签证4次,分别在2001, 2003, 2007 和2010年。由于每次的确不需要太长时间,所以均申请的短期(6个月)签证。 每次都是北京递交,大概审批时间都在2-3天。

魔头的家人本次于2012年3月27号在北京签证中心递交申请,4月19号收到确认信息,当天家人亲自领取探亲签证,签证到2017年。由于中间经历清明节和英国的复活节,审批时间在3个WEEK工作日内。

言归正传,先说说探亲签证的基本常识:

参考官方网页:

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/visas-immigration/visiting/family/apply/
http://ukinchina.fco.gov.uk/zh/visiting-the-uk/visas/

如果您打算访问在英国居住的家庭成员,您需申请家庭访问签证。如果您以前没有去过英国,您将仅仅被准许申请为期6个月的访问。一旦您访问过英国,您将有资格申请更长时间的签证(但是每次访问最多只准许停留180天的时间,或者说12个月内最多只能停留180天)所以说,每次探访英国,请不要逾期逗留!否则会影响你的下次签证申请。。

此类访问申请与常规访问申请唯一不同的是家庭访问申请如果被拒签后是有权上诉的。

家庭成员定义如下:
配偶
儿子或女儿
父亲或母亲
兄弟或姐妹,定义为: 父亲的儿子或女儿
母亲的儿子或女儿
祖父母,定义为: 母亲的母亲
母亲的父亲
父亲的母亲
父亲的父亲
孙子和孙女,定义为: 儿子的儿子或女儿
女儿的儿子或女儿
叔父、姨夫、舅舅,定义为: 父亲或母亲的兄弟
父亲妻子的兄弟
姑、姨、舅母定义为: 父亲或母亲的姐妹
母亲丈夫的姐妹
侄子、外甥, 定义为:兄弟或姐妹的儿子
侄女、外甥女,定义为:兄弟或姐妹的女儿
第一代堂兄妹、表兄妹,定义为:叔父、姨夫、舅舅或姑、姨、舅母的子女

配偶的父亲或母亲
(配偶的兄弟或姐妹 (已在上面定义))
儿子或女儿的配偶
继父母,定义为: 父亲的妻子,母亲的丈夫
继子女,定义为: 父亲或母亲的儿子或女儿
同父异母、同母异父的兄弟或姐妹,定义为: 父亲或母亲的儿子或女儿
伴侣,定义为: 申请人与男女任意一方担保人在其到达英国之前未婚同居至少两年的。

特别注意:2012年4月30号之后,所有在中国申请的英国签证都变更为在线申请,顾名思义,就是要在线填写申请表,预约时间,然后拿着支持文件和材料去申请签证。

申请过程:
您可以在您计划启程日期之前3个月之内申请签证。强烈建议,在未得到您的签证结果前,不要确认您的旅行安排。

签证申请需多长时间?
在申请日期之后的3个星期内审理90%的非定居类申请,在6个星期内审理此类申请的98%,在12个星期内审理100%;

签证费用是多少?家庭访问者 (请以官方信息为最后准则)
短期(不超过6个月,单次或多次入境) 800
长期(2年有效期) 2785
长期(5年有效期) 5105
长期(10年有效期) 7370
另外,即使家人申请一年以上的签证,但是大使馆可以根据情况,给你短期的签证,但是并不会退回差价! 这点儿要想清楚。

领取您的材料
提交了所有的材料之后,你会收到一个查询号码,可以在以下的地方查询申请进度,一旦有了结果,就可以去领取。
https://www.vfs.org.in/UKG-PassportTracking/ApplicantTrackStatus.aspx?Data=eQhlWV1635htWhLZVVgaKw==

有关签证问题的联系方式:
中国大陆地区:

电话:400-821-1182 (拨打电话者需支付本地通话费)

服务时间:周一至周五 08:00 - 17:00

魔头每次都是在英国给家人准备好相关的资料(包括填写申请表-除了签名),除了必须在中国完成的之外。然后寄回中国。当然在国内的家人一定要清楚地知道申请表填写的内容和准备的相关材料。 这些年来魔头准备的资料清单,说实在的几乎没有变化过,万变不离其中。 那就说说我的清单,这个是放在递交资料的第一页。不过大家要根据自己的情况,稍微做一些改变。

在这里我特别说明一下,这个是以一位家人的准备资料为准,如果需要多名家人,请做适当的更改。
另外魔头采取了所有中文文件到地方公证处英文公证的方式而替代了个人或者翻译公司翻译,其中的原因是:公证更具有法律性,正式性以及可靠性,另外一旦公证将终身有效,除非有情况的变化,否则可以一直使用。 还有就是魔头家人准备的一下材料,都额外提供一套复印件,这样同时提交,所有的元件都会在签证受理完毕后归还,不会造成任何原件滞留在大使馆的情况发生。 当然如果能提供英文的原件,就无需另行准备中文翻译了,比如邀请函等都是直接英文的. 当然有英文或者语法不对的地方,你们也就凑合看吧~~~ 我这匆忙更新,你们就不要较真了~~~

目录(Checklist)

Supporting Documents
准备材料 Q 数量

1. Completed Application Form 申请人的申请表 1
  2. Applicant’s passport 申请人的护照 2
  3. Original Applicant’s family book and English notarization 申请人的户口本原件及英文公证 1
  4. Original Invitation letters from family member in UK 在英家人的邀请函 (申请人,大使馆签证官各一份) 2
  5. Passport copy of family member in UK 在英家人的护照复印件 1
  6. Income payslips copy of family member in UK for last 3 months 在英家人的收入证明复印件 3
    (这个如果是学生的话,没有必要提供,或者提供一下最近三个月的帐单)
  7. Property registry title deeds copy of Family member in UK 在英家人所拥有的房产证明复印件 1
    (这个可以更换成租房合同,另外要求房东出具同意家人在英期间的居住证明信;如果居住HOTEL, 那么需要BOOKING CONFIRMATION的证明)
  8. Original Applicant’s marriage certificate and English notarization 申请人的结婚证原件以及英文公证 1
    (如果已经离婚或者单身,那么适情况变化)
  9. Original Applicant’s employment status (Includes Holiday approval income situation and marriage) and English notarization 申请人的在职情况,请假,收入及婚姻证明原件和英文公证 1
    (如果已经退休,请出具退休证)
  10. Original reference letter from family member’s employer in UK to prove work and living situation when applicant visit UK 在英家人雇主推荐信并包含申请人来英住宿证明 1
    (如果是学生或者其他情况可以做出变化,魔头这封信只是为了加强确定家人来英的第三方证明,使申请更有说服力)
  11. Applicant’s financial and trip fund for last 6 month 申请人最近6个月的资金证明 1
    (这点魔头要说,如果申请家人探亲,魔头建议最好让家人提供资格资金证明,有人说到底是多少才叫足够,以我个人为案例, 每次家人探访都在1-3个月左右,提供10-15万人民币的资金证明。确保是家人有足够资金可以COVER整个VISIT,足够的资金保证家人来英国的目的不是为了投靠或者领取救济等,当然如果情况不合适,请看个人情况)
  12. Appropriate Application Fee 正确的签证费 1
  13. Passport size photo 合格的照片 1

由于魔头本次为家人申请的是5年长期签证,当然在英家人一定要有足够时间的签证。所以邀请函上还是写了一些申请的原因,而原因的考量不外乎以下这些点:

• Short-term and long-term visit visas Close
A short-term visit visa allows you to come to the UK for a maximum of 6 months (or a maximum of 12 months if you are accompanying an academic visitor).
A long-term visit visa is valid for 1, 2, 5 or 10 years. The application fee is higher than for a short-term visit visa.
If we grant you a long-term visit visa, you are allowed unlimited entry into the UK for the time that the visa is valid. However, you can only stay in the UK for a maximum of 180 days during any 12-month period. For example, a 2-year visit visa does not entitle you to stay in the UK for 2 years.
We recommend that you limit your stay to the period stated on your visa application. If you spend long periods in the UK as a visitor, our officers may doubt your intentions.
If you breach the conditions of your entry to the UK, we may ban you from returning for up to 10 years.
If you apply for a long-term visit visa, we consider:
o whether you can show a frequent and sustained need to come to the UK (such as family links or an established business connection);
o whether your personal circumstances are likely to change significantly while the visa is valid - so you should give us as much evidence as possible that your circumstances will remain the same;
o whether you have shown that you can support yourself in the UK without public funds, and that you intend to leave the UK at the end of each visit; and
o your previous travel history as shown in a current valid passport.
You should think carefully before applying for a long-term visit visa. We may refuse the visa or issue it for a shorter period than you have applied for (if, for example, the evidence that you provide does not support a long-term visit visa application, or does not meet the visa requirements). If we refuse the application or issue the visa for a shorter period, we will not refund your application fee.
If you have not applied for a UK visa before, we advise that you should consider applying for a short-term visit visa first.

邀请函 - 家人

这个只是一个例子,请各位自重,千万不要COPY!!! 一定自己写!!!!!!否则千篇一律的邀请函一定会让CASE WORKER反感,不要管别人用不用,请你个人一定不要COPY!!! 否则, 魔头只能画个圈圈诅咒你!给家人的邀请函,只要温馨一些就好,如果以前有过莱英的经历,可以稍微提一下。

(右上角)你的现在居住ADDRESS
XX
XX
XX

22 March 2012

Dear Mum;

How are you these days? I have not seen you since my last family visit at the beginning of 2011. I miss you so much!

Since I have working in XX for X years, and really enjoyed the working environment and life style here. I know you must feel happy for me. England is a really nice and friendly place. I believe you must remember we were spending few months happiness time at London in winter 20xx, summer 20xx and 20xx. I can not forget those wonderful memories. It must be good idea for you to come and visit me and your daughter-in-law again. Summer is coming again; Great Britain will become much more beautiful and attractive. We can visit Glasgow, Cambridge, Lake District and more places in Scotland and Wales this time, also we can have a short travelling to Orkney Islands. Of course, we will have our shopping days.

Do not worry about dad. He will be fine. He might be too busy working to miss you, of course I am just joking.

So mum, please don’t hesitate, get prepared and pack up. I am waiting for you. I really can’t wait to see you.

Take best care of yourself!

xxx

邀请函 - 大使馆(CASE WORKER)

一样,这个只是一个例子,请不要COPY!!!!!!!需要注意的点我都用红色标出来了!请注意:说到就要做到,这个不是个冠冕堂皇的幌子!

(右上角)YOUR CURRENT ADDRESS
XX
XX
X
XX

22 March 2012

To Whom It May Concern

Dear Sir

Hereby I confirm that I have working for XX N years since 20XX, and I am missing my mother so much. I’d like to invite my mother come to visit me again. I will provide accommodation for her, and she supplies her own finial support during her visit period as before.

Regards to my mum’s family visit visa application, she would like to apply 5 years valid multi entry visa instead of 6 months this time. The reasons are: We would like to meet each other every year if possible, but my personal holiday is relatively less comparing with my mum’s more flexible holiday, therefore this makes her family visit to UK a lot easier. Secondly, my mum always has enough funds to support her own holiday trip, we (includes me) never considering any public funds, and we do not need this at all. In additional, my dad and my big close family relatives are in China, my mum intends to leave the UK at the end of each visit, never exceed the limit. Finally, my mum applied UK short term family visit visas few times before in 2001, 2007, 2010 and 2011, these should show a very positive record and reference for her.

Thank you very much for your kind consideration, and I am looking forward to hear from you.

Best Regards,

Yours truly,

公司提供的第三方证明信

这个信就是从第三方口中间接证实了申请人和在英家人的关系以及所陈述的一切事实, 其中提出的关键就是:邀请家人来英为探访, 有地方居住,并且再次说明申请长期签证的意图,当然也说出来再英家人的工作情况。当然这个要根据个人情况进行向对应的变化。不要COPY,一定要根据自身情况作出最完备的准备。

20 March 2012

For the attention of the UK Immigration Officer
British Embassy
Beijing
China

Dear Sir/Madam
Mr xxx; Passport Number xxxxx
Address: xxxxx
I would like to confirm that Mr. xxx joined our company, XXX, as a permanent, salaried employee on XXXX. His position is xxx. His contract is permanent and full time, based at our HQ office in xxx.
xxx owns his own house and his home address is shown above. He wishes to invite his mother over to visit him for a holiday again. His mother would like to apply for a long term valid multi entry visa this time, and would be staying at the same address in XXX during her trip.
If you require any further information on this employee, please do not hesitate to contact the undersigned.
Yours faithfully

xxx
xxx Director

签名。

最后写一个STATEMENT

如果家人不懂英文,或者英文并不流利或者交流有问题,除了得到在机场的帮助之外,可以自己给家人准备一个简单的STATEMENT。说明一下情况。
这个并不需要提交给大使馆,在家人签证拿到之后,定好了机票,这个可以给家人携带在身上,在入境英国的时候,给移民局的人看。
如果不懂英文就写不懂英文,如果是不能达到很好的交流就按事实写。

xx xx 2012 (Travel Date)

For the attention of the UK Immigration Officer (Airport)

Dear Sir/Madam
Mrs XXX; Passport Number XXX
Air Flights Number XXX (Beijing – XXX)

I would like to confirm that Mrs XXX is my mum and she visits me and her daughter-in-law for her summer holiday, I will provide the accommodation for her in my own house. We are planning few travel plans within UK during her holiday. Her English is not good as fluent communication level, if you have any more questions about her please do not hesitate to contact me directly I would like to be her interpreter.

Please find my contact details below:
xxx
Mobile: 0044(0) xxxxx
Home address: xxxxx

Best regards
xxx
签名。。。。。

写在最后:大概就是这样了,如果有问题首先去看官方网站,魔头不再回答很清楚明白的官方问题。
希望能帮助大家。。。。。

sf支持下 等待lz更新 不过5年签证费好贵啊。。

长期的签证不能退税啊!
买贵的东西还得在国外买,然后退税,之后跟国内的比就是半价了

关注下,以后申请家人长期过来。

{:5_148:}

正需要啊。。有問題再問樓主的

请问 楼主如何写 五年 签证的邀请函呢 ?不知方不方便给一个样板?主要是不知道 如何写停留时间和理由。另外 二年和五年的资金证明要多少才够呀?

非常感谢!

晕,长期的签证费居然比短期*N年的费用还贵。。。

那么多复杂的关系

支持魔头~~~~

想问一下亲,探亲签证下来后,所有的资料原件会归还吗?例如父母的单位证明这些…

家人需要提供哪些材料呢?

那对你的拿的是那种签证有俄没有要求?比如你的签证是pr或者是学生签父母来探亲签证给的时间会有什么不一样吗还是都会一样的?

我也办理的是五年,成功签下。到2017年。可以退税,visit-c。

However, you can only stay in the UK for a maximum of 180 days during any 12-month period. For example, a 2-year visit visa does not entitle you to stay in the UK for 2 years
是说就算签道年或者5年,每年在英国也只能呆180天啊