Location: Oldham, Manchester M35 9BG
Position: Logistic Support Admin
Salary: From £16000 per annum (probationary period)
Date posted: 08/09/2017
Job type: Permanent
Contact: Crystal Yau
We are currently seeking an office admin (logistic related) to work in a busy office in Oldham, Manchester.
Logistic Support Admin Duties will include (but are not limited to):
• Liaise with suppliers, customers, haulier and forwarder, providing a professional, knowledgeable and efficient service to ensure on time collection/delivery.
• Liaise with internal departments to ensure accurate data is recorded.
• Create and update records on company excel system.
• Makes regular checks to ensure accuracy of database.
• Source shipping / haulage prices and create relevant paperwork such as raise PO/SO, collection note/delivery note.
• Checking of invoices against agreed freight related costs. Identifying and closing out of queries.
• Liaise with customers from Far East, translating Chinese to English if necessary.
• Provide general admin support to team.
Candidates Will Require:
• A clear and effective communicator verbally and written
• Is able to work to deadlines
• Flexible approach to workload
• Works well under pressure
• Strong Excel experience, Comfortable and accurate in using IT systems.
• Very well organised and able to work as part of a team and on their own
• Experience of working in a busy logistics department
• A bright and positive attitude
• Candidates must have the right to work in the UK
Reason for hiring: Business Expansion
As a logistic support admin you will be required to work a normal working week, 8.30am to 5.00pm, Monday to Friday, half an hour unpaid lunch break. There may be the occasions though when you are asked to work flexi-hours or a few hours overtime. This is a permanent position after probation period (3 month normally).
For application, please email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information please don’t hesitate to contact us on 01618702721 asking for recruitment.