Powerapple Brexit Poll Results are in

First of all, sorry for the delay in getting the results to you. I was out last night, then did a hard 50km ride this morning with a massive hangover! lol (I do mean HARD, Box Hill and back at an avg speed of 31km/h)

Secondly, I have to apologise that the results are NOT complete - I wasn’t aware Surveymonkey only showed first 100 responses in a free account! Unfortunately, I am not going to pay 25quid a month so that I can get some abuse. There are 127 responses in total, so again, sorry to those 27 after the cut-off. The two “f word” responses are partly to blame as they are an utter total waste of space!

Then I realised that you aren’t NO LONGER allowed to download the results in excel format in the free version!!! Therefore, I have just spent the past hour MANUALLY copying/pasting all results from the website…

Now the results.

1. Total # of response: 127, of which I can only see 100, less the two “F word”, brings the total to 98
  2. Out of the 98,
    • 67 are eligble to vote
    • 31 are not
  3. Out of the 98,
    • In: 42 (43%)
    • Not yet decided: 6 (6%)
    • Out: 50 (51%)
  4. Looking at the income band:
    • Blank response: 0 (0%)
    • I do not work: 6 (6%)
    • Up to £11,000: 1 (1%)
    • £11,001 to £43,000: 46 (47%)
    • £43,001 to £150,000: 41 (42%)
    • Above £150,000: 3 (3%)
  5. I have also dissected the data further based on eligibility and income band, see attached graphs

So, do I have some sort of a conclusion? Of course, I do. However, this is based on a very limited sample size from a very selective group. Anyway, I will not share my thoughts. You are more than welcome to come up with your own theory.

However, one thing I do want to point out is that 45% of the respondents fall into the ‘high rate’ income band and 47% are firmly in the middle bracket. Assume half of the ‘middle bracket’ are making more than £27,000, this means 68.5% of the respondents are above the UK national average salary. So I’d say we are not doing badly financially at all! :slight_smile:
Yes.png
No.png

哈哈哈 个

看到这个结果我还是暗爽了一下,天天被FT、Reuters刷Brexit多严重都烦死我了,老三套天天拿来说也不嫌累。

楼下点评: 这个是out的结果啊,FT, Reuters都是in的阵营天天刷屏所以我烦他们啊。 不过我觉得真正投票那次out是没指望的了。

估计找10个人来算的话,都能达到100%

这意思是说,脱欧的可能性真实存在。 有投票权的,脱欧占多数, 没投票权,留欧占多数。 怎么解释

不好意思, 我是文盲,看不懂英文。

不好意思,在中文论坛我基本也只用中文。你发的只看了数据,超过5行的英文基本就懒得看了,在学校看了10几年了,工作看了好几年,看到长篇大论尤其是copy/cut/paste的更是没耐心的看,学渣+懒癌晚期患者,没办法。不管怎么说,目前为止,我的一票还是投留欧。

不好意思,在中文论坛我基本也只用中文。你发的只看了数据,超过5行的英文基本就懒得看了,在学校看了10几年了,工作看了好几年,看到长篇大论尤其是copy/cut/paste的更是没耐心的看,学渣+懒癌晚期患者,没办法。不管怎么说,目前为止,我的一票还是投留欧。

支持用数据说话。

这个数据代表的是苹果论坛上看到楼主发投票帖的那一部分人的选择,我本来以为不会超过20个人,居然有百来号人,够令我意外了。
今天有个同事说在路上被人拦住问对脱欧留欧的看法,他说来来去去被折腾了十来分钟,挺不耐烦的,一气之下就说他选脱欧(他之前说过是留欧的),我问他是不是改主意要投退啦?他说才不,你当我傻啊???

是我没看明白,不过退不退,都是英国人自己的事,我们都只是合法居住在这里的中国人而已。也许因为退了欧,英国在趁机来个分裂。。。。那就热闹了。伦敦再来个独立。哈哈哈。

哈哈,话虽这么说。不过大部分中国人的工作应该和FINANCIAL SERVICES有关,很多FS的雇主都是外国公司。我知道很多公司都在做万一退欧公司架构重组的问题(英国法规VS欧洲法规)。就好比退欧派之前说的,WHAT WILL HAPPEN? WE JUST DON’T KNOW。所以其实对我们还是有影响的。

伦敦要是独立了,那英国还是留在欧洲吧。吼吼

结果不明摆着是out吗?无论算总数,还是算有投票权的。

LZ标题是怎么回事儿?

it’s called double entendre, either by coincidence or on purpose :cn10:

啊~ 这帮屌丝实在……让我看不下去了……
楼主的意思是…小秘书刚把报告送到办公室…
楼主太高大上了,做个朋友吧!

谢谢分享,其中投票一个是我

lz能用中文解释一下为啥说结果是in吗?我只看数字,同ls,英文超过1行字的都不想看……

从数据我看出来的是收入中低以下的选IN多,中高往上的选OUT多,而且总票数上还是OUT有优势的。不明白标题为啥最后一个词落在in 上。俺英语不好别蒙我

{:5_142:}

此 in 非彼 in