有专做旧房改造的同行或者前辈在论坛里吗

有同行或者前辈愿意加我的吗,股票期货也可以讨论

你们做rendering或是plastering,平均每平米大约多少钱?
一个有经验的工人一天大约多少钱?

PLASTERING IS ABOUT 1200 FOR WHOLE THE TWO BEDROOM FLAT ,WE DO NOT USUALLY DO ONE ROOM ,IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO DO ONE ROOM ,IT WILL BE ABOUT 300 POUND FOR ONE REGULAR SIZE ROOM

WE NORMALLY DO NOT CHARGE PER DAY ,WE NORMALLY GIVE THE PRICE FOR ONE PROJECT

you probably misunderstood what I meant, the reason why I want to get price for small job or labour cost per day, is to give a quality check before hiring builder to carry out real task.
don’t really want dispute for a nasty surprise.
even people claim how professional they are or show you the beautiful work they did, you still need to see the result with your own eyes.
trust, but verify. just like trading in equity, you might follow a guru or do your own research, massage your data, tweak your parameters, backtest everything you can, when it comes to trading a strategy, you’d be careful about the amount of money you want to expose.
no matter how confidence you are, you have to set your pound stop loss to protect your hard-earned money, right?

WHAT THE HELL… {:5_141:}

首先声明,业外人士,纯属个见。Can I write in Chinese? Yes, okay, good. 二位肯定都有各自的道理。我感觉这边不像国内基本可以按天或按平米报价,就像国内卖房子是按平米,但是英国的房子就是按几个卧室地点等大概多少钱,不按平米卖。一般builder可能也不太愿意按天报价,别说平米了,即使他按天报价,肯定最后也是给个总价,告诉你每天多少钱,这个工程要做几天,最后跟报整个工程价也没啥差别。
judaism50您的意思是按天给工人钱吗?比如说您每天检查工程质量,您满意的话就付款,不满意就不付款或要求返工或辞退?工人肯定是干几天活就要收几天的钱,即使是返工的时间,他们也是要收费的,不会free of charge 吧,英国就是人工贵。
没有任何倾向性,纯属猜测。

WE WILL NOT CHARGE ANY AXTRA FERR IF WE DID SOMETHING WRONG IN THE WORK