差5个月满10年永居 可以提前 申請嗎

那是用拖时间的方法拖够5个月呗,如果寄出去审理一来一往去2-3个月,然后回来再用一切手段继续拖时间,能appeal上诉,不能就administrative review,或者reconsideration。你懂得这里效率,而且还有你之前大量积压,不是一收到就处理你的案子了。
有什么理由没有关系的,只要拖够10年就好了

谢谢您,最好幸运能得到in country appeal…请问您有听过成功的例子吗?感谢感谢~~

Finally I am released, I got my ILR. I’d stayed 9 yrs 6 moths when I applied for it. My case was held in the HO for 7 months. I got it when I passed 10 years and 1 month.
I believe that I am an exception case, not everyone will be successful as me. I have a lawyer, she is the only lawyer willing to take my case, after I called around 30 law firms, many of them laughed at me.

I handed in more support documents, eg. Degree I studied here, voluntary, bank statement saving account, intention buying a property here. I studied a degree here, have been working and paying tax for 2-3 years. I gave working reference from my English/British employers and a good character reference from an English/British family friends that I’ve live with them for 6 years. I barely go back to home country, only 6 times in 10 years and its less than 120 days in total. I’m single, no relationship here, no gap, no overstay, no visa refused record.

We were able to delayed the time they viewed my case for 3 months. I believed that the case worker then considered my case favourably, and he held my case for further 3-4 months, until I passed my 10 years point, he then granted my ILR.

My lawyer applied for SET LR for me…
However, when I read from immigration forum, most people who have the same situation, they applied for FLR FP… first, in order to buy them more time. Once they reached their 10 years, they vary the application to SET LR. well… I believe this way works better then mine…anyway I am lucky to meet this case worker!! It is a key point! One more year… citizenship!

Share my case with you guys, as 10 years I get lots of information here.
Please bare with my grammar, I hope it makes sense for you guys.

某些所谓律师的话信了就是风险自负。今年是大选年,两年还有好久,英国政策以后变数也会很大,还是走一步看一步再说吧,先正常工作生活就好。

坐飞机离境就从机场拿,坐船就从港口拿吧。只有扣押后强制遣返的才有人押送。明年是大选年,移民政策只能更严格,sham marriage也是以后重点打击对象之一。

Thanks for your lots help, I got my ILR finally.

17年1月才到期,你有听过和我一样的例子吗?

I got my ILR finaly. I’d stayed 9 yrs 6 moths when I applied. My case was held in the HO for 7 months. I got it when I passed 10 years and 1 month. many thanks for your reply :stuck_out_tongue:

Yes!! I got my ILR finaly. Ihad stayed 9 yrs 6 moths when I applied. My case was held in the HO for 7 months. I got it when I passed 10 years and 1 month. many thanks for your help :stuck_out_tongue: